Day 1 : Take your flight to Maumere or Ende east part of Flores Island.
- Upon arrival at Maumere or Ende Airport meeting service with our official tour Guide
- Drive to Moni village for overnight and stay at the Hotel.
- If we have time do some stop at Paga beach or Koka Beach for relaxing and Lunch time or village tour to Sika to see the oldest Churge and local ikat weaving – Jopu Traditional village.
- Keep driving to Moni village for Check In Hotel.
Day 2 : Moni – Kelimutu – Ende
- Early wake up and depart by 04.00 a.m drive up to Kelimutu mountain as one of the National Park in Flores Island, drive approximately 45 minutes to the Parking area.
- From the parking walking up to the top by 30 minutes in easy level.
- Enjoy the great sunrise and stunning view around the Park.
- After sunrise walk back to the parking area while you can enjoy the variety calls of the birds specially an endemic birds namely Bare through whiscler and drive back to your Hotel for having breakfast.
- After breakfast drive approximately 2 hours to Ende Airport
- Stop for picture at Wologai traditional village – Ndua Ria the fresh fruits market – Detusoko to see the rice field view. Stay overnight at Ende town.
Day 3 : Transfer to Ende Airport
After breakfast transfer to Ende Airport for your flight and next destination.
- AC car
- Entrance fee donation
- Masker and fins for snorkeling
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Government tax
Price doesn’t included
- Domestic flight
- Personal expenses and tipping
- Porter fee.
What to bring
- Sun cream
- Trekking shoes
- Sun glasses
- Towel and swimming suites.
- Mosquito repellant